On Tuesday Dec. 9th, BRING TO CLASS: 1) FOOD FOR THE FOOD DRIVE (like coffee/tea, juice, canned beans, rice or boxed potatoes, cookies) 2) YOUR TEXTBOOK 3) A CALCULATOR
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have them all except the calculator, can i use my um...cell phone
Take your chances with your cell phone...if you are using it to text people, I will take it away from you. If you use it in an appropriate way (as a calculator!), then by all means. Remember, your cell phone is not a reliable calculator. An actual calculator is better....you'll need one for math anyways, so why not get one? Ask Santa for one :)
2 comments:
I have them all except the calculator, can i use my um...cell phone
Take your chances with your cell phone...if you are using it to text people, I will take it away from you. If you use it in an appropriate way (as a calculator!), then by all means. Remember, your cell phone is not a reliable calculator. An actual calculator is better....you'll need one for math anyways, so why not get one? Ask Santa for one :)
Post a Comment